Students in good standing at another college or university may be considered for regular admission with a visiting status during the summer, fall or spring semesters.
- Evaluation of application;
- Interview as required.
How to Apply?
- Complete and submit an on-line Application (See Apply Now)
- Send the required documents by mail to: Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Official transcripts of all university level course work completed and/or attempted
- Pledge of Academic Integrity
- Registrar’s Authorization
- One typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking visiting to AUI
- One Copy of identity card, “CIN” (passport for internationals)
- Two passport size recent color photographs (candidate’s name should be written on the back)
- Official score report of TOEFL (iBT)/IELTS for non-native speakers of English if needed
- Application fee of 800 DH
Transcripts, Diplomas and documents which appear in their original form in other language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.