In order to be eligible for graduate admission, applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree (“Licence”) or should be about to complete the degree in the current year.
- Evaluation of application
- Interview as required
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an on-line Application (See Apply Now)
- Send the required documents by mail to: Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- Official university transcript(s) and certified copies of Diplomas
- Certified copy of Moroccan “Licence”, Bachelor degree or equivalent or certificate of completion
- Two letters of recommendation including at least one from a university-level instructor that use the standard recommendation form provided on the AUI website
- Certified copy of high school diploma
- One typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking admission to the graduate program and that describe the applicant’s background and knowledge of the field
- Copy of Identity Card, “CIN” (passport for international applicants)
- Two passport size recent color photographs (candidate’s name should be written on the back)
- Detailed CV
- Pledge of Academic Integrity
- Copy of the candidate page of ‘Livret de Famille’ showing the candidate’s full name in both Arabic and Latin scripts (For Moroccan candidates)
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if available
- Application fee of 500 DH (800 DH for internationals)
Transcripts, Diplomas and documents which appear in their original form in other language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.