In order to be eligible for graduate admission, applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree (“Licence”) or should be about to complete the degree in the current year.
- Evaluation of application
- Interview as required
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an online Application (Step 1/2: Account Creation) (See Apply Now)
- Once you receive your username (Student ID) with a password, complete the online application (Step 2/2: Candidate File Creation) and Upload the required documents below.
- Official university transcript(s) and certified copies of Diplomas
- Certified copy of Moroccan “Licence”, Bachelor degree or equivalent or certificate of completion
- Two (2) letters of recommendation including at least one from a university-level instructor that use the standard recommendation form provided on the AUI website
- Certified copy of high school diploma
- One (1) typed essay written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking admission to the graduate program and that describes the applicant’s background and knowledge of the field
- One (1) Copy of Identity Card, “CNI” (passport for international applicants)
- One (1) passport size recent color photograph
- Detailed CV
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if available
- Application fee of 500 DH (800 DH for internationals)
Transcripts, Diplomas, and documents which appear in their original form in other languages than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.