AUI welcomes applications from international candidates from other countries who have completed secondary school and possibly university level course work in their own country or in Morocco.
For admission purposes, an international student is defined as a student who is :
- Not a Moroccan citizen regardless of his/her place of residence, or
- Moroccan citizen who is a permanent resident abroad where s/he has studied for at least the last two years of high school.
- Evaluation of High School grades and credential
- A satisfactory Online interview, where applicable
International candidates with good academic achievements may be granted direct admission or may have to sit for an online oral interview.
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an online Application (Step 1/2: Account Creation) (See Apply Now)
- Once you receive your username (Student ID) with a password, complete the online application (Step 2/2: Candidate File Creation) and update the required documents below
- Official High school transcripts with a certified English translation if the transcript appears in its original form in other languages than English, Arabic or French
- High school diploma with a certified English translation if the transcript appears in its original form in other languages than English, Arabic or French
- One Copy of identity card, “CNI” (passport for Internationals or Moroccan Residency Card)
- One (1) passport size recent color photograph
- Motivation letter
- Enrollment certificate of all institutions attended after High School (For candidates who already have their High School Diploma)
- Grades obtained in all institutions attended after High School (For candidates who already have their High School Diploma)
- Official ACT / SAT score report if available
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if available
- Application fee of 500 DH (800 DH for internationals) and TOEFL fee of 480 DH (if the candidate wishes to take the TOEFL in AUI)
Transcripts, Diplomas, and documents which appear in their original form in other languages than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.