Transfer candidates for admission must have completed at least one year of college-level work and earned the minimum equivalent of 30 semester credits at the time of matriculation to the University. To be considered for admission, transfer candidates must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.00 grading scale and be in good standing with their home institution.
Applicants with fewer than 30 semester credits are considered first-year applicants for the purpose of admission. They must provide secondary school records, applicable test scores, as well as all post-secondary school records. A 2.5 grade point average is required. They should follow the procedure outlined for first-time freshmen (see Freshman Applicants).
- Evaluation of all university transcripts
- Successful online interview, where applicable
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an on-line Application (See Apply Now)
- Send the required documents by mail to: Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- High school diploma ( high school diploma based on distance education like GED and similar are not accepted)
- Official transcripts of all University level courses completed and/or attempted even for non-transferable courses
- Syllabi of all transferable courses
- Transfer supplement
- Copy of identity card, “CNI” (passport for internationals)
- One (1) passport size recent color photograph
- Essay of 200 to 300 words explaining why you wish to join Al Akhawayn University
- Application fee of 800 DH
Transcripts, Diplomas, and documents which appear in their original form in another language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.