First-year applicants are applicants who will graduate from high school in the current year or who already have their High School Diploma.
- Evaluation of High School grades;
- General Admission Test (GAT) or SAT score of 1000 with 500 minimum in the quantitative component for native speakers of English and a score of 920 with 500 minimum in the quantitative component for non-natives (new SAT version)*;
- Interview as required.
*Old SAT version: a score of 1500 with 500 minimum in the quantitative component for native speakers of English and a score of 1340 with 500 minimum in the quantitative component for non-natives.
How to apply?
1. Complete and submit an on-line Application (See Apply Now)
2. Send the required documents by mail to: Admissions & Outreach Office, P.O BOX 104 Avenue Hassan II Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane 53000 – Morocco
- Certified copies of high school grades (semesters/trimesters) of the last three years (four years for US High school Diploma)
- Certified copy of "Régional" for Moroccan Baccalaureate only
- Certified copy of "Relevé de Notes de l’Examen du Baccalauréat" upon reception for French Baccalaureate only
- Certified copy of the high school diploma upon reception (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED, DAEU and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- One Copy of identity card, “CIN” for Moroccan citizens (passport for international applicants)
- Two (2) passport size recent color photographs (Please write your name on the back of each Photo)
- A copy of the page of "livret de famille" clearly showing the candidate’s full name in both Arabic and Latin scripts (for Moroccan candidates only)
- Application for admission supplement English or French
- Pledge of Academic Integrity
- Enrollment certificate of all institutions attended after High School (For candidates who already have their High School Diploma)
- Grades obtained in all institutions attended after High School (For candidates who already have their High School Diploma)
- Official score report of Toefl (iBT)/IELTS if available
- Official SAT scores report if available
- Application fee of 500 DH (800 DH for internationals) and TOEFL fee of 480 DH (if the candidate wishes to take the TOEFL in AUI).
Transcripts, Diplomas and documents which appear in their original form in other language than English, Arabic or French must be accompanied by a certified English translation.